Dragaera

The Whole Marriage/GW Thing

Tue Apr 27 21:32:02 PDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 03:04:12AM +0000, J C wrote:

> Here's a thought:  perhaps even having an unrevealed GW is enough to, if it
> wishes to, have things go your way.  We already have evidence that
> Pathfinder brought itself to Aliera, and not the other way around.

Do we have any evidence of that other than Aliera's sudden assertion?

> Therefore, we know that they are able to manipulate events, and, may I say,
> seem to have a potential to very *strongly* influence those events...If

But how?  All the Great Weapons have Saberhagen's Coinspinner built in?  I
have to doubt.

As for Barritt, I'd say that the *only* thing we know is that when he died
Pathfinder was hiding in a sheath.  We don't know if he used it, or stood down
the Empire on his own.  We don't know if he put it in the sheath or couldn't
get it out or didn't even know he had it.  We don't know.

I don't think we know Iceflame's "ability" either; the only thing I recall is
Vlad saying it was "Dzur Mountain in hand, whatever that means."  And as
powerful as Godslayer and the Orb.  Vlad, so unreliable, but I'd still guess
that it's Dzur Mountain's remote access terminal, or at least has that
function.

-xx- Damien X-)