Dragaera

The Whole Marriage/GW Thing

Thu Apr 29 18:43:23 PDT 2004

At 11:32 PM 4/27/2004, Damien Sullivan wrote:

>I don't think we know Iceflame's "ability" either; the only thing I recall is
>Vlad saying it was "Dzur Mountain in hand, whatever that means."  And as
>powerful as Godslayer and the Orb.  Vlad, so unreliable, but I'd still guess
>that it's Dzur Mountain's remote access terminal, or at least has that
>function.
>
>-xx- Damien X-)

Okay, so if Iceflame is Cheyenne--er, Dzur Mountain in hand, or at least
linked to Dzur Mountain in some way which has been stated several times,
why did it take Sethra the Younger to tell Sethra that her little purple
stone was beeping, being the burglar alarm for the Mountain?  Was something
blocking Iceflame as well as necromancy, et al?

And now for something completely different...Tsanaali said on page 221,
"...there are twenty-one of us, including myself and the signal
officer...which, being four squads of four, is exactly the number we ought
to have."  Will someone more versed in military math tell me how four times
four equals 21?

~M
The Yes Man motto:
"Veni, Vedi, Adnui: I came, I saw, I concurred"