Dragaera

At the bottom (or top) of the cycle

Fri May 7 21:29:37 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Brazee" <howard at brazee.net>
To: "Dragaera (E-mail)" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 6:58 AM
Subject: At the bottom (or top) of the cycle

> It's hard to compare Paarfi's and Vlad's understanding of the oppressed.
> But what does it mean to be on the bottom of the cycle?   Is a race at its
> nadir?
>
> What does it mean when your race is ruling?
>
> Are Dragons at the bottom of their cycle ignored?

Dragons should never be ignored.

> What does Dragaeran society look like when various races are at the top?

I don't think they differ _too_ significantly from each other, except
possibly the Teckla

> Does society change permanently when Teklas rule?

Let's think about this: how many Teckla reigns have there been? And how many
time has society been changed permanently? It seems pretty much the same, as
far as I can tell.

Rebecca