Dragaera

At the bottom (or top) of the cycle

Sat May 8 04:48:51 PDT 2004

Rebecca wrote:
> [...]

Yeah, and you do so at your own peril...

>>Does society change permanently when Teklas rule?
>

> Let's think about this: how many Teckla reigns have there been? And how many
> time has society been changed permanently? It seems pretty much the same, as
> far as I can tell.

I don't think there's ever really been a Teckla reign. Maybe I'm just
quibbling, but the Teckla "reign" is actually a Teckla Republic. Which
makes me wonder about the role of the Teckla heir: Is he a sacrificial
lamb to a French Revolution-like republican mob? In other words, does
the cycle turn, the heir made emperor, and then all the other Teckla
rise up against him, guillotine him, and install a republic until their
Turn is over?

Jose
--
Jose Marquez                       \  Cthulhu 2004
jhereg69 at earthlink.net              \  Why vote for