Dragaera

Trivia Question #2 (Orca Spoiler)

Sat Jun 12 13:37:36 PDT 2004

>From: "James Griffin" <umbraenoctis at hotmail.com>
>To: dragaera at dragaera.info
>Subject: Trivia Question #2 (Orca Spoiler)
>Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:18:31 -0700
>
>Orca Spoiler
>

>*

>In Taltos, Kiera promises Vlad that if he dies at Castle Black or Dzur Mtn.
>"Morrolloan won't survive the month." (or words to that effect.)
>What I'm wondering is, how would K/S make that happen? Would K/S avoid the
>appearance of a Jhereg offing Morrollan by making it a matter betwen
>Dragons (so to speak, as I would count S as a Dragon for that purpose) Or
>would Kiiera use a 'friend' to do the job?
>
>James Griffin, Still Another Vlad faN

K, being S also, knew what was going on and just stated the fact that
Morrollan would not survive the month. Nothing to do with revenge for Vlad's
death (as he is lead to believe), but with the failure of rescueing and
reviving A, which for unexplained reasons (so far) was critical to
Morrollan's survival above and beyond being stuck in the position as the
next Dragon heir.

a trip to NY