Dragaera

Immortality

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sun Jun 20 17:46:19 PDT 2004

I know that the Dragaerans seem to live slowly - and act like kids at what
are for humans advanced ages.   They even don't have kids being as impatient
for their parents to get out of their way as we see princes and other
powerful kids have in human history, despite their time frames.

But Sethra is old by their standards.  She needed something to keep her
interested.

What about gods?   They live in a different time frame, but still, do they
get bored?   I have a hard time imagining living a thousand years, much less
as long as they do.