Dragaera

Duplicates

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Wed Jul 21 09:14:23 PDT 2004

Sorry it's taking so long to resolve this.  It didn't start at a
well-defined time, but "nothing had changed" (really, so far as I can
tell) when it became serious, and nothing I can track down yet seems
to show any clue to what's happening.  It still happens on some other
mail arriving here as well.  I've by now made dozens of changes,
without learning anything about the underlying cause.

The examples I've examined appear to be duplicated in the process of
transit from ns2 (also primary MX) and gw.  One thing I'm trying is
dropping ns2 as the primary MX for dragaera.info, so all the mail
comes in direct.  Perhaps that will at least reduce the incidence.
I've completely changed the protocol used to refer mail from ns2 to
gw, with no change I can find in duplicates.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>