Dragaera

Vlad and the Orb

Gaertk at aol.com Gaertk at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 16:53:55 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/20/2004 6:23:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Matthew Klahn <mklahn at mac.com> writes:

> In fact, I strongly remember that Zerika and Vlad talk about
> how he first met her when he had to testify under the orb.
> Can anyone look up the relevant text and confirm whether I'm
> right?

Not the reference you're asking for, but still about Vlad and
the Orb:

"The Orb is an awfully literal-minded thing, Teldra.  They
asked their questions, and I answered, and they looked at the
Orb, and then they let me go."  --Issola, p. 23 (hc)

PS. David, is there a chance you could make it so the book
search allows you to sort by book (and then by chapter)?  It
would be really helpful, since I almost always know which book
the quote I want is in.

--KG