Dragaera

trying to unscribe

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Tue Aug 24 22:56:14 PDT 2004

trevor laughlin <trevorsensei at yahoo.com> writes:

> --- David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b at dd-b.net> wrote:
>
>> So, you two, what problem are you having?
>>
>> Did you send the unsubscribe message from the email
>> account you're
>> subscribed through?  Did you receive the
>> confirmation message?  Did
>> you reply to the confirmation message?
>
> when you join the Vlad mailing list, you receive a
> confirmation/welcome message. in there, there is a
> message which allows you to unsubscribe to a
> yahoo.something email address. I have sent emails to
> that.

This list does not have and never has had any connection to Yahoo, and
there's never been a Yahoo address that works for subscribe or
unsubscribe requests.  I think you must have this confused with
another list, or perhaps be confused by some trailer that yahoo is
appending to copies of the messages you receive.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>