Dragaera

Vlad and the Orb

David Silberstein davids at Kithrup.COM
Tue Aug 24 01:04:11 PDT 2004

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Timothy Nelson wrote:

> [...]

Well, they probably do indeed have high and low justice, and the
Empress probably cannot be bothered for *everything*.  But I would
imagine that in capital cases, at least, even Teckla would be put
under the Orb so as to ascertain guilt (or lack of guilt).

I have capital cases particularly in mind since that is what Vlad's
trial is.