Dragaera

On lords of various houses...

Tue Sep 7 00:01:43 PDT 2004

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, Y Y wrote:

> My memory may be playing tricks on me, but I seem to remember Vlad thinking
> aloud to himself/introducing Morrolan or Aliera and making a distinction
> between dragon and dragonlord:
>
> (some characteristic) is rare in a dragon, even more so in a dragonlord...
>
> Like I said, my memory may be playing tricks on me, or Vlad could be...
> you know, Vlad.

If I remember correctly, the distinction was between dragon and Dragon, I
he made it Dragonlord to make the difference clearer. That is, the dragon of
the quote refers to the animal, the Dragonlord refers to a member of the
house...

Unfortunately, booksearch isn't working for me, possibly because I am using
firefox...

--
Craig West         Ph: (416) 666-1645	|  It's not a bug,
acwest-sig at craigwest.net              	|  It's a feature...