Dragaera

Joining a house, or changing houses

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 14:41:13 PDT 2004

David Silberstein wrote Sat, 11 Sep 2004

>By the way, searching Dragaera booksearch for a string that has an
>apostophe in it (marish'chala) returns a blank results page.  When
>I put in "marish chala", I get results, but clicking on the results
>shows only blank pages as well, rather than the usual sentence
>fragment that contains the result.

Hi,

I think I have gotten a blank results page when I haven't used an
apostophe or quote.  Maybe because I put in too many words
and confused booksearch.

Try just part of the word.  Put in marish and got 17 items.
When you put in marish line, you get 58 when booksearch uses or.
I clicked search again and it came back with marish and line
with 10 items.

Heh, I like this one.

Score 3 at 31.9% in chapter TPG-125.html
…, which men call insight, is the special attribute of the rare
Dragon  bloodline that is named Marish'Chala, and the Lady Kathana
unquestionably had it in abundance. Yet, this quality, this insight,
is not like …

Ah ha, insight a special attribute...maybe an innate ability
that was built into the soul.

Bye.

Linda G.