Dragaera

Okay, new topic - Brust in person

abcmm at att.net abcmm at att.net
Fri Sep 17 11:03:43 PDT 2004

As I understand.  Here are some possible topics...  History (Civil War in particular) and Poker.

I know if I ever talked to him I would like to find out more about why his more recent works have been told from the perspective of a historian.  I have not heard or read much about that shift and it has always kind of peaked my interest.

-------------- Original message from Mike Flanigan : --------------