Dragaera

Ying xiong, aka Hero

Tue Sep 21 14:25:09 PDT 2004

From: "David Silberstein said:

> I haven't seen any commentary here on this yet.  I liked
> the very cool visuals.  The soundtrack was good as well.
>
> And I did find myself thinking that we were watching
> several Dzurlords going up against a Dragon.

I didn't even think of those houses.  I was thinking that Nameless was
rather like Aerich, so cool and collected.  I think he blinked twice in the
whole film, and the first time seemed the equivalent of one of Aerich's tiny
frowns: a major reaction.

I'll definitely give you points for the Dragon, though.

I loved the film myself - it was gorgeously shot.

Donna