Dragaera

you suck

Bato001 at aol.com Bato001 at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 12:03:18 PST 2004

><<similiar situation myself and could sympathize. This is the book that made Vlad "real" to me.>>

>Sorry to hear that :o(
>-Crystal

Thank you. I survived and am better for it (things worked out anyway after a few years). I suspect that the same will happen for Vlad (or that he will die bitter and alone in a ditch somewhere with no freinds.)Either way it makes for good reading.
Also don't forget that in order to write so poignant a story, Steve must have went through his own hell at some point. Maybe some sympathy for the subject of this list is in order.

--
John D. Barbato, O.D.