Dragaera

SKJB / Dream Cafe' swag ideas

MedCat7 at aol.com MedCat7 at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 09:00:13 PST 2004

<<How about "team" jerseys (male & female shapes) for each house? Something like:

"Adrilankha Jhereg"
Fabric colors: medium grey body, black sleeves/highlights/lettering
Front design: Words "Adrilankha Jhereg" over pic of a stylized jhereg
Back design: Word "Taltos" (or "Kragar", or "Kiera" for women's) over large number "17"; url to dreamcafe under number in small print. Maybe add a "team motto" above url (like "We do *work* so you don't have to.").

"Northport Orca"
Fabric colors: sky blue body, green sleeves/highlights/lettering
Front design: Words "Northport Orca" over pic of stylized orca
Back design: Word "Fyres" (or "Vonnith" for women's) over large number "17"; url to dreamcafe under number in small print.

"Southmoor Dragons"
Fabric colors: black body, silver (or very light grey) sleeves/highlights/lettering
Front design: Words "Southmoor Dragons" over pic of stylized dragon
Back design: Words "Morrolan e'Drien" (or "Aliera e'Kieron" for women's) over a large number "17"; &c>>

I second this idea. If you can't find someone you prefer, I'd be happy to (attempt) draw the images....and of course everyone can approve (especially Mr. Brust).

If this idea doesn't work I would wear whatever is sold. I just think Mr. Brust will need a bigger hat (and hats should be sold too)!
-Crystal