Dragaera

SKJB / Dream Cafe' swag ideas

Wed Dec 8 09:23:26 PST 2004

paul wrote:

>I do graphics all day every day, and this thread gets me all buzzy just
>thinking about it... however, impressing all of you, AND Steven, that sounds
>a lot like a nightmare where you find yourself naked running through the
>street. Also, it could be MUCH more work than you imagine, especially when
>no one agrees on what something should be, and what is good art, and blah
>blah. Still, I really want a T-shirt for my wife that says "Bitch Patrol".
>Guess I'll need to make a fan of her first.

Bitch Patrol would be awesome. I also really like Got Klava? and the No
Matter How Subtle the Wizard front/back idea. Oooh, and the jerseys; I
like those, too. I guess I'm a consumer whore. (Mildly ironic, since I
can't find regular employment)

Jose, abusing his second language for the day. Once he gets to his temp
job, he'll abuse his third.

--
Jose Marquez             | There are 10 types of people in
jhereg69 at earthlink.net   | the world: those who understand