Dragaera

SKJB / Dream Cafe' swag ideas

Thu Dec 9 11:05:22 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Dyer-Bennet" <dd-b at dd-b.net>
To: <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: SKJB / Dream Cafe' swag ideas

<http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>
> Dragaera/Steven Brust: <http://dragaera.info/>

I may be able to work a better deal to get the product. My friend owns an
awards shops, Eagle Awards (shameless plug). I will contact him and find out
about what he can do for shirts, mugs, maybe calenders? The only downside is
he is not set up on the web for sales, we would have to handle that on our
own. I will find out the numbers and get them back here.

Jeff G.