Dragaera

House Pictures

Wed Jan 5 20:00:17 PST 2005

Hi folks,

In addition to the Dragaera Cookbook project and the "2006 Dragaera Summit"
I and some of my staffers are working on helping Steve put together a bunch
of art for merchandise.  It is our goal to have professionally done pictures
of the creatures that represent each house.  The problem is that several of
the artists have not read the books yet (we are working on this).

I would appreciate it if you folks could dig through your respective gray
matter and give me quotes (with sources) that describe each House's patron
animal and the colors that each house is generally seen wearing
i.e. Dragons wear Blackand Silver and have, well a Dragon as their patron
animal.

The sooner we have these descriptions the sooner we'll have art together for
Steve to approve.  After that we hope to have a Merch section on the
Dragaera site that will have shirts, mugs, and various other print on demand
Dragaera fan gear.