Dragaera

House Pictures

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 21:39:43 PST 2005

                                      tsalmoth
                "Tsalmoth maintains though none knows how".

"Loiosh woke up with a start, looked around, and jumped down from my
shoulder.  He bagan working on the remains of my tsalmoth ribs"

The Book of Jhereg, Jhereg, Chapter 6, page 50

Which I thought would help, but doesn't.  Internet mentions turtles
having ribs and snail shells having ribs.

                                     jhegaala
                    "Jhegaala shifts as moments pass"

"I thought for a minute.  Jhegaala eggs? No, she'd made that yesterday."

The Book of Jhereg, Jhereg, Chapter 10, page 87