Dragaera

questions about Paarfi

Joshua Kronengold mneme at io.com
Tue Jan 11 07:45:39 PST 2005

paul writes:
>Hi all. I've been reading The_Viscount_of_Adrilankha books, and it
occurs to me that I know very little about Paarfi.

The three Paarfi books were published in the reign of Zerika (after
the Vlad books), Norathar, and Norathar, respectively.  They say so.
So with the probable exception of below, Vlad hasn't read any Paarfi
books that we have.

There's some indication that parts of The Phoenix Guards may have had
prior publication, so it's entirely possible that Vlad read them; he
certainly read -some- Paarfi.

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org))  |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^-- "Get your mind right and you can make a stick    /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'