Dragaera

Next up in the Vladiad...

Wed Jan 12 10:06:02 PST 2005

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 09:37:04AM -0800, Chris Olson - SunPS wrote:
> Casey wrote:
> > ReVibe68 at aol.com writes
> > > On a side note  ans perhaps WAAAY offf Topic:  Anyone got
> > > info on Brusts next tale in the Vladiad?  I'm startin
> > > to fiend justttt  a  little.
> >
> > He first mentioned working it out in his head in October '02.  In Nov '03,
> > he said tentatively that it would be Tiassa and pick up after Issola.  By
> > March '04, new ideas were flowing, leading to a change in the working title
> > to Dzur.   He hasn't leaked any other specifcs publicly.
>
> If I had to guess, I'd say it will be out this
> fall/winter.  No matter when it's out, it's bound
> to be great. <grin>

I'd guess early 2006.  The Tor website [2] only has a schedule out
to April 2005 right now, and it's not there.  (Although it appears
reprints of both Agyar and Gypsy are forthcoming).  This would
mean the last half of the year.  My recollection is that the books
typically get out a month or two after whatever their initial date
is.  Amazon doesn't have a publish date either, another one of
our early data points. [1]

-Jot

[1] Although not a terribly accurate datapoint it at least provides
an approximation.
[2] http://www.tor.com/schedule.html [3]
[3] So what if they're out of order, my brain is occasionally non-linear :)

--
Jot Powers 	<books at bofh.com> 		http://www.bofh.com/books/
"I'm upping my standards, so up yours!"