Dragaera

Today's cooking recipe for an article on Dragaeran life,culture, and art.

Mon Jan 17 09:33:29 PST 2005

>It is quite common in Hungarian desserts for nuts of various sorts to be
>ground down to a powder and mixed with the flour.  I'm not sure of any
>special technique used to do this.

When I think of "powder" I think "grains too small too easily distinguish"
rather like baking flour. Are "powdered" nuts simply very coarsely ground or
are they actually flour-like in consistency?

At the least I'd guess you'd want an actual grinder as opposed to using a
food processor or some other device that would pulverize the nuts, thereby
releasing the oil.

Scott Schultz
scott at cjhunter.com