Dragaera

OT: Problems with Microsoft Internet explorer and Windows explorer

Bato001 at aol.com Bato001 at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 14:05:30 PST 2005

In a message dated 01/20/2005 2:37:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
greyw01f at hotmail.com writes:
oh good lord

Why oh WHY are you running ME?

Download, if you can, Mozilla.  Then, install it on your new computer, after
having axed the old one, as it is contaminated for eternity for ever having
been sullied with ME code.

Or you could try installing mozilla (an infinitely better browser) on ME and
see what kind of fun and interesting ways it can cause such a solid program
as Mozilla to crash.

Jon
To all,

You have confirmed my worst fear. I will have to spend money!!!!  Oh no!!!!
All right, I know ME sucks, its as unstable as Charles Manson on crack. I'll
pick up a full install version of XP on my way home tonight, wipe the hard
drive and start from scratch. Thanks for all your help.

PS: I was running ME because my wife is to cheap to buy XP. I'll go without
her though, she'll never know (until we get the credit card bill of course.)

John D. Barbato, OD