Dragaera

Overpowering Vlad/Possible spoilers?

Tue Jan 25 08:40:38 PST 2005

I've been AFK and missed this, Sorry!

To recap, in responding to JC's worry about Vlad's being too powerful I
mentioned that Morrolan was killed, but the incident I was referring to
wasn't in Issola, but my brain isn't coughing up the title this happened
in...yendi maybe? Anyway, a Jhereg that the Jhereg want dead has gotten
himself an invite to Castle Black. The Jhereg successfully lure Morrolan
away from the castle and successfully kill him, and if not for quick
intervention of our heroes would be walking the Paths. I apologise if it's
become obscure, but my point is that if the Jhereg can kill Morrolan, at
least temporarily, then I'm sure they could kill Vlad permenantly. It'll
just be a bit more tricky now, but no more I think than killing M.

--Brother Ike