Dragaera

Spoiler for ISSOLA in this post

Tue Jan 25 09:36:55 PST 2005

I'd disagree on the basis that I don't believe Teldra would want to follow
that particular breakup. I don't think she would believe it prudent to
dabble in the emotions involved, even after some years. He's living in the
woods after all, it's not likely that he's gotten everything straight and
"moved on" as they say since he hasn't come back to society yet.