Dragaera

Keyboards...

Corwin Brust corwin at mpls.cx
Thu Jan 27 07:05:15 PST 2005

asr at ufl.edu wrote:

>==> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:34:53 -0600, Corwin Brust <corwin at mpls.cx> said:
>

>>[1]http://cvtinc.com/products/keyboards/stellar.htm
>>

>I've been wondering where I'm going to go to replace my IBM PS/2 keyboard when
>it eventually wears out  (from use as a blunt instrument or such)

I'll be getting another one of these shortly, myself.  This one has had
soda spilled in it a few too many times, such that several of the keys
(particularly the up-arrow in the separate arrow key block and,
occasionally, the Enter key.)  Also about 25% of the letters have warn
off of the keys. On the home-row only G, H, and J are visible, which
isn't so much of a problem for me, but seriously hampers others trying
to use my PC.   I've had this one since Dec. of '99.