Dragaera

OT games

Gomi no Sensei gomi at speakeasy.net
Tue Feb 8 13:24:44 PST 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, Jeff G. wrote:

> Eh? I would take offense to that, but arguing over the merits of a gaming
> console is similar to the arguments that children have to the Yugio card
> games.

Seriously, aside from its input device deficiencies (and there are
keyboard/mouse adapters for the Xbox available), it's a fine machine.
Aside from the PS2's well-earned reputation for mechanical unreliability,
the three current game consoles are all fine products -- I enjoy my Xbox
and Gamecube a great deal, or at least I did until World of Warcraft
slashed and burned its way across my free time.

pe