Dragaera

Defender always wins? (Was: Re: on contradictions and such)

Casey Rousseau casey at the-bat.net
Wed Feb 9 11:43:46 PST 2005

MedCat7 at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 2/9/2005 1:36:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> "Howard Brazee" <howard at brazee.net> writes:
>
> >Pocket knives make terrible weapons.   There's no way one
> >can hijack an airplane with one.   The paranoia that makes
> >them proscribed from airplanes is misdirected.
> >
> I thought it was a "box cutter" (razor blade in a protector).
> -C

I have a small folding multi-tool-of-last-resort that has a nice set of
scissors and a very sharp small blade that could easily do the same damage
that a box cutter can do.  In the spring of '02, I went to MSG for the Big
East tournament with a buddy.  They took his mini lockblade that was on his
key chain, but missed my micra.  The next time I flew, I remembered to take
it off my keychain as I got out of the car at the airport.  Unfortunately,
this means I don't have it on my keychain anymore.

Casey