Dragaera

New HHGttG trailer!

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 18 10:42:24 PST 2005

Frank Mayhar wrote:
> Too late.
>
> From the trailer, it appears to have only a passing resemblance to the books.
> I can handle a black Ford, no problem, but Zaphod has only one head and
> I heard Trillian screaming for Arthur.  As in "for rescue."  Um, no.
>
> Sigh.  Where _is_ Douglas Adams when you really need him?

Before passing *too* much judgement, you might
want to read the scriptwriter's self-interview
at the movie's main site.  I was very worried before
reading it, and afterward I'm more intrigued.  (No,
I *don't* expect it to be as good as the books.  As if
one ever could...:)

Chris (Who can only watch adaptations on the assumption that
	they're a different take on the story, else have a hissy-cow.;)