Dragaera

Have I been bad?

Tue Mar 1 05:41:33 PST 2005

You are asking the wrong question, it not was I bad, but if it felt good?

If they are not going to promote Steven's Books, then we have too.

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com wrote:
Hi,

So I am in my local bookstore and see that Sethra Lavode is not in the
section where *NEW* paperbacks are. Sethra Lavode is in the Sci Fi/Fantasy
*NEW* section only. There are other Sci Fi/Fantasy books in the *NEW*
paperback section. There is an empty slot in the *NEW* paperback section.
There are plenty of Sethra Lavode books in the Sci Fi/Fantasy *NEW* section.

I take two Sethra Lavode paperbacks and put them in the empty slot in the
*NEW* paperbacks section near another Sci Fi/Fantasy book.

I also take one Sethra Lavode paperback and put it with the other Brust
books so that you could see the front (not just the side) cover. Therefore,
someone not looking in the *NEW* sections could see it.

So, have I been bad?

Bye.

Linda G.