Dragaera

Have I been bad?

Tue Mar 1 07:16:44 PST 2005

At 11:25 PM 2/28/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>[SNIP]
>I also take one Sethra Lavode paperback and put it with the other Brust
>books so that you could see the front (not just the side) cover.  Therefore,
>someone not looking in the *NEW* sections could see it.

Yeah, I do that too.  If there's room on a shelf, I'll often adjust the
books so that my favorites have their front covers showing instead of the
spine. I don't feel bad about this though, as the obsessive-compulsive part
of me will also help the store's staff by re-arranging books that I notice
are out of alphabetical order.

Charley Sumner

Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it
keeps its brain.