Dragaera

Sethra Lavode sightings

Wed Mar 9 14:32:59 PST 2005

Crystal Fradette wrote:

> Well, you know when you hold omething for a really long time it kinda
> feels like part of you and you forget that you have it. Well that
> happened. She was my favorite author at the time (before I read
> Steve's stuff). **starts balling** There, I confessed! Are you happy!

You have been absolved of your sin; go with Verra's blessing. <grin>

(Actually, you might pray she *doesn't* look your way.  I hear she's
rather capricious.:)

Hehehe,
Chris (Who doesn't care about Walmart enough to even muster mild shock
and outrage, and couldn't without being hypocritical anyway.) ;)