Dragaera

Sethra Lavode sightings

Wed Mar 9 15:32:46 PST 2005

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 02:32:59PM -0800, Chris Olson wrote:
> Chris (Who doesn't care about Walmart enough to even muster mild shock
> and outrage, and couldn't without being hypocritical anyway.) ;)

*sigh*  Honest.  I've really tried not to post on this, but two
"kiltlifters" [1] in I can't help it any more.  Try being as
detached when they want to build a supercenter less than half
a mile from your house.  The 3rd in a 3 mile radius (centerpoint
carefully chosen).  Then, I predict, you will become less detached.

http://www.riggsgateway.com

-Jot
[1] http://www.fourpeaks.com/
--
 Jot Powers      http://www.superpowers.us      <books at bofh.com>
"A person, who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice