Dragaera

on spoilers (contains no spoilers)

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Fri Mar 18 07:40:03 PST 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:30:05 -0700, Jeff G. <Log0n5150 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> The last Brust novel I have to
> read is the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars. I started it once, and it
> wasn't
> what I needed at the time and set it aside. Now I don't know what I did
> with
> it. I did move 3 times in that period, halfway around the world so that
> is
> some excuse.

The only Brust book that I ever put aside was a collaberation.   Oddly
enough I have never put aside anything by Emma Bull either.   I'll get in
the mood when I have the Freedom or the Necessity to read that book.

I noticed that when I Amazon Brust, I see Manna From Heaven by Roger
Zelazny, Scott Zrubeck (Editor), Steven Brust (Introduction)

I love Zelazny, but have been disappointed by his collaberations.   I'll
have to watch for it and read Steve's introduction to see whether it
praises Roger, or whether it praises this book.