Dragaera

dragon (Spoilers)

Mon Mar 21 10:17:30 PST 2005

Crystal Fradette wrote:
> I finally finished rereading Issola. Who is that dragon (the acctual
> creature) that Aliera says Vlad should know who it is? Is there any
> hint along the way, or speculations as to who that could be? I can't
> remember if he mentions if it's male or female, but female keeps
> comming to mind. Any ideas?

I believe Steve has mentioned that it's Devera.  There is a certain
head-shake both Devera and Aliera do that is rather similar in appearance.

Must be a gene thing.

(And I believe Sethra tells Aliera that she (Aliera) should recognize
the dragon, not Vlad.  I could be mistaken in my memory.:)

:)
Chris