Dragaera

NOW he's mostly dead...(Was RE: Vlad's not a Jhereg at heart)

Fri Mar 25 03:21:28 PST 2005

From: "Scott Schultz" <scott at cjhunter.com>

>There may be more too it than that. It's an area where we have to speculate
>rather than draw on hard facts.

Somehow, this struck me as almost infinitely amusing. Normally, when
we discuss Morganti and Great Weapons, we have hard, rock-solid facts
to go by, but in _this_ case we have to venture into the realm of
conjecture.

When the normal meaning of the term "hard facts" goes off on a vacation and
the phrase "various bits of theory deduced from the fantasy writings of Mr.
Brust"
usurps the throne, you are indeed right. ;-)

/Henrik