Dragaera

[SKZB] A Rose

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:48:57 PST 2005

Two questions:

1. What Zelazny work is the "A Rose for Iconoclastes" reference from?
2. If I buy copies of ARFI, do you think "Dzur" will get written
faster? (Related question: if you hit the button at the cross-walk
more, does the light change faster?)

--
I die! I attempt a speeling flame, but my flamer explodes and covers me
with burning oil. The fire spreads to the walls and nearby houses. The