Dragaera

[SKZB] A Rose

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 19:35:55 PST 2005

Ryan wrote on Fri, 1 Apr 2005 18:09:02 -0600

>I tried attention through sales but I only got about 10
>of my friends hooked on his books so far.

Hi,

I think 10 is a lot, especially if they buy their own
*new* books and do not just borrow yours.  Is that hooked on
The Vlad Taltos novels or the Dragaeran novels or all of them?

10 x 5 = 50.
10 x 11 = 110.
10 x 17 = 170.

>Next on the addiction list is my fiancé. Slow going so far.

Have you showed your fiance the new cover of Agyar?  Someone
on the list said that cover worked for his wife after he had
tried for years to get her to read Steven Brust's books.

Bye.

Linda G.