Dragaera

height project(was Re: picture)

Wed Apr 6 13:38:35 PDT 2005

On Apr 6, 2005 4:25 PM, Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Peter H. Granzeau wrote:
>
> > Aliera is about 6 feet [tall...]
>
> Do we know this?  I think we'd know if Vlad was as tall or taller than A.,
> so that would set an upper bound on his height.

I thought it was mentioned (however tall A is) that A was "a head"
taller than Vlad, and that she was concidered short.

Who wants to do a research project?! Look in all he books for any
mention of height and we can figure the math to the closest
approximation possible. Like those stupid "If Larry was next to Sue
and Sue was across from the fat one and Carl is fat... Who is across
--
-C

"Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called
mad and are shut up on rooms where they stare at the walls all day.
Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing."
-- Meg Chittenden,