Dragaera

picture

Thu Apr 7 07:07:08 PDT 2005

On Apr 7, 2005 8:44 AM, Grady Brandt <gbrandt at tampabayfederal.com> wrote:
> > From: Carolyn P. [mailto:bowofanariel at yahoo.com]
> >
> > If i recall correctly, when Vlad passed for Dragaeran, he was in disguise
> > and was wearing specially made platform boots to make him look something
> > like a full head taller....
> > carol the new person
> >
> I believe he passed for a Chreotha (?) in _Orca_ when he went to the
> investigation headquarters. I haven't bothered digging into the book to find
> it yet, but my memory as well tells me he was wearing some sort of elevated
> footwear.

I think it was in Orca. He did pass as a Creotha and was definatly
wearing platforms to make himself a head taller. He talked about how
difficult it was to walk fast in them and how he had to master a good
enough walk to pass it off.

--
-C

"Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called
mad and are shut up on rooms where they stare at the walls all day.
Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing."
-- Meg Chittenden,