Dragaera

Vlad and Kiera *Spoilers for _Orca_*

Sat Apr 9 11:27:57 PDT 2005

Why does Kiera watch over Vlad?

THIS IS AN ORCA SPOILER . . .

Well, she's also Sethra.  Sethra knew him Back in the Day.  She may have
*liked* Dolivar--maybe even think he did the right thing.  All we have
on the story is from Aliera, and she was on Kieron's side.  Sethra is
also hand in glove with Verra, and if Verra has Plans for Vlad, I would
imagine that Sethra knows about them and is working to further them.

I'm very comfortable with the situation.

Mia