Dragaera

Vlad and Kiera *Spoilers for _Orca_*

Sat Apr 9 21:01:33 PDT 2005

Orca Spoiler
.
..
I really don't want to say this because then SKZB will have to think of
something differant if I'm right... But I think Sethra feels guilty and
watches over Vlad because of what Dolivar did way back at the beginning
because Sethra (and Verra, most likely) instructed him to do it, and because
she knew through her elementry divining that it was required and that he
needed to be the one to do it, whatever it was that he did.

Sorry for the duplicate, Mia :)