Dragaera

Aliera's companion in the Paths of the Dead

Mon Apr 11 02:53:11 PDT 2005

Jot Powers <books at bofh.com> wrote:

> > Verra is talking to Aliera in the Paths of the Dead, explaining (sort
>of)
> > why Aliera and Vlad can leave but Morrolan in stuck having to stay.
>Aliera
> > had just previously aquired Kieron's sword.  Verra tells Aliera that if
>she
> > was not the Dragon Heir to the Throne, the gods would have required
>Aliera,
> > and her "COMPANION", to stay in the Paths of the Dead.
>
>I think she's speaking of Morrolan.

This sounds plausible.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be TOO surprised if the companion turns out to
be the unborn Devera, inside Aliera. Barritt can be in two places at once,
so why not Devera? :) Steve is sneaky.

/Mrtn

http://search.msn.com/