Dragaera

Get well, Steven K. Z. Brust

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Sun Apr 17 21:29:07 PDT 2005

To Steve,

God bless and help you and your doctors.  Our thoughts and
prayers are with you.

To medical people on the list,

So eye infections...is this normal that an eye infection
would keep coming back? Is an eye infection in the
eyeball or behind it or in the surronding tissue?  Can a
doctor look in the eyeball and see the infection?  Or do
they just assume if the symptons are gone, the infection is
gone?

I remember but cannot find the posting that Steve said
there was a danger he could lose the eye and that
there was a danger of the infection going into the
brain.

Weblog dated Fri Apr 15th, 2005 8:48 AM
http://dreamcafe.com/weblog.cgi
[ Note:  The entry created by Corwin at Steve's request ]

"For about nine months now he has been dealing with an on
again, off again eye infection.  For the second time doctors
have admitted him to a local hospital for course of IV
anti-biotics."

To Corwin,

Thank you for keeping us informed.  If you can figure out
anyway we can help besides prayer, please tell us.

Bye.

Linda G.