Dragaera

A possible past-life-soul memory as a Dzurlord???

Wed Apr 27 10:51:49 PDT 2005

Also when Aliera tells Vlad about Dolivar, we have:

'I wanted to scream at her not to say it, but, throughout the millennia,
Aliera has always been just a little faster than me. "-- You became an
Easterner, brother"'

Jehreg, The Book of Jhereg trade paperback ISBN 0-441-00615-9, bottom of Pg
83.

I think the bit about the millenia implies many lives, however the last bit
may imply he's allways been an easterner since then.... Maybe LoJ want him
available to use in cases where they don't have time to wait for a Dragaeran
to mature?

Cheers

Mark