Dragaera

[SKZB] Reborn Phoenix

Fri Apr 29 06:42:07 PDT 2005

It makes me think of our own cycle of leap years.  I'm sure a lot of people
are unaware that every odd number century year 'should' be a leap year, but
isn't (in other words, every 200 years we skip a leap year.

Mind you, I'd expect *Adron* to know if it was something that basic, but you
never know.

--Andrew