Dragaera

[SKZB] Great Cycles [was Reborn Phoenix]

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:12:49 PDT 2005

On 4/29/05, Charles Sumner <charles_sumner at harvard.edu> wrote:
> disaster).  Of course, there aren't many people besides Sethra who would
> expect to live through more than a couple of Cycles, let alone a Great
> Cycle, so it's possible that the people at the end of the 2nd Great Cycle

Aside: I think the Sorceress in Green is mentioned somewhere to be
30,000 years old. It's not Sethra-magnitude longevity, but it makes me
wonder how easy it is to extend a lifespan.

Max Wilson

--
I die! I mis-remember my friend's telephone number and dial
into a hydroelectric dam's power line, electrocuting myself.