Dragaera

[SKZB] Great Cycles [was Reborn Phoenix]

Fri Apr 29 11:42:53 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maximilian Wilson" <wilson.max at gmail.com>
To: <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [SKZB] Great Cycles [was Reborn Phoenix]

On 4/29/05, Charles Sumner <charles_sumner at harvard.edu> wrote:
> disaster).  Of course, there aren't many people besides Sethra who would
> expect to live through more than a couple of Cycles, let alone a Great
> Cycle, so it's possible that the people at the end of the 2nd Great Cycle

Aside: I think the Sorceress in Green is mentioned somewhere to be
30,000 years old. It's not Sethra-magnitude longevity, but it makes me
wonder how easy it is to extend a lifespan.

Max Wilson

--
I die! I mis-remember my friend's telephone number and dial
into a hydroelectric dam's power line, electrocuting myself.

That was in LOCB, and it also mentions that see has spells to keep her
youthful appearance. But seeing as how she has the skill to defend against
Pathfinder, I would say that if she can extend her lifespan that it is easy.

Jeff