Dragaera

Dragaeran Timeline updated

Tue Jul 5 06:23:04 PDT 2005

At 09:10 AM 7/5/2005 -0400, Charles Sumner wrote:

>Of course, in the current Vladiverse, House Phoenix is just one person,
>and we've got a pretty good sense of who she is and therefore what the
>current House Phoenix is like.
>
>How are they going to restore the house?

Brust addressed this question at ConDFW in February. Basically he said that
we the readers don't yet have enough information to answer the question. It
wasn't really meant to be a puzzle for us to solve, just a point that he
hasn't yet had occasion to cover in a book. There is a specific answer in
his head.

Apologies if I've misquoted him or if this is already widespread data.